Sunday, January 18, 2015

quick question

I'm thinking ahead to the Blog Party and I have a question for readers:

has anyone ever had trouble posting a comment here?
If so, would you please email me at q.piper@hotmail.com
with the subject line: Blog Comment
so I won't miss it?
Thank you very much!

There are a few blogs where I have been locked out of commenting, and it can be quite frustrating. But if I hadn't contacted the bloggers via email or twitter, they would never have known there was a problem to fix.

Same here!

So, if any readers have had the frustration of trying to post a comment but never seeing it appear, I really, really want to know, so I can try to fix it.

Comptonia should be a frustration-free zone.

Thanks for your help!
~~~

There will be a "real" post in a day or so, probably with goat pictures.
And a porch update.
And maybe some cooking.
And fiber.

Oh, heck. Who knows what could happen in a day or so?
Let's have a goat picture now!
Here's one from December:

Campion...




























my Champion!

~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. Quinn...can't remember if I've had a problem here but am having problems sending e-mails to Vicki. I copied you on my last note to her, thinking it might help if you'd forward to her from your address. I've sent her 3 notes and looks like she's not received any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I forwarded your message to Vicki and cc'd to you...hope you got it!

      Delete
  2. I've never had trouble commenting on your blog. I hope that you'd tell me if you ran into trouble with my blog.

    I LOVE those very very cute Campion photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Campion is a pistol...like a Dennis The Menace of goats!

      Delete
  3. Hi Quinn, So far I haven't had a problem leaving comments. I am trying to catch up with my friends tonight being my baby quilt is done. I am looking forward to the 25th and our blog party. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problems on my side either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problems here
    Frustration free zone? Every time I try to pet the goats, I can't get through the monitor screen. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problems posting, but I echo your request: anyone who posts on either of my blogs and find they have word validation or anything else, please let me know, because I didn't put them there. Sometimes blogger installs little features that the blogwriter is unaware of!

    And I'm looking forward to taking part in my first Blogparty next week! I found out about it last year here in Comptonia, so I thought I should acknowledge your part in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's nice to know, thanks :)
      (I mean about the Blog Party. Not so nice about the changes Blogger sneaks into out lives, but I keep reminding myself that the price is right ;)

      Delete
  7. Hi Quinn, You're hosting a blog party, good for you, I am totally impressed. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not hosting, just participating! That's all the organization and preparation I can handle, personally. Vicki of 2BagsFull (to visit, click the badge at the top of my sidebar) is hosting again, for the 3rd year. She is tireless! And very nice! :)

      Delete
    2. Also, I'm so glad to see you again, Ronda!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading each one, and will usually reply either here or on YOUR blog!

Due to spam, Anonymous comments are blocked. I'm hoping to avoid the annoying Word Verification gizmo! If you find you cannot leave a comment, please email me so we can try to sort it out.